Focus on Health ... from Kelly Bliss
(Find 1000s of resources at Plus
Size Yellow Pages)
Steps to Spring Into Fun Fitness There is no need for
an elaborate fitness routine. With these three simple steps, you will
be more likely to get moving and keep moving this Spring, and for a lifetime.
- PREPARE TONIGHT: Before you go to bed, get your fitness
for tomorrow's workout. When you have already taken action toward
your workout, you will be more likely to finish it.
- INCLUDE A FRIEND: Include fitness in your social life. Walk
a friend or use a workout
DVD together. Join a class with an accepting environment. Find a
phone buddy and encourage each other. You will be less likely to cancel
on your friend.
- JUST START: You don't have to motivate yourself to do your
whole work out. You only need to motivate yourself to get
dressed and warm up. A body in motion tends to stay in motion. Once
you get moving, you will finish your workout with ease. So, get your
fitness gear, call a friend, and just get started. You will be more
fit in no time!
Things You Can Do Right Now!
People's Health Advocates Demand Inclusion in Policy Making
"Nothing About Us Without Us," says the Association for Size Diversity
& Health in demanding that the voices of fat people and their advocates
be heard in the national conversation about "obesity intervention and
prevention" policies. Read
in ANYTIME to the Self-care Phone Line!
of Tuesday Phone Chat, you can now
get your wellness
message ANYTIME. Just call (712) 432-1286 with Access Code: 817234#.
Please email me with your
topic ideas and questions. Some of the topics that are sure to come up
* Healthy Eating without getting sucked into the "Diet Vortex"
* Finding fun fitness that you CAN do
* Changing the way you talk to yourself in your
is the CURRENT topic)
* Coping with friends and family members on the subject of weight
* Diet recovery
* Defending yourself during the "war on obesity"
* Foods that effect how you feel
* Dressing to feel better
* Self-care and it's profound effects on your life
& Self-acceptance with
at Every Size, instead of the anxiety of weight watching.
*** Join our Online
Video Groups with only 6 members, so we can build a real support
network and solve weight issues for good! (Only $10 per week)
*** Work with me individually
for about the same cost as weight watching groups.
P.S. If you know someone else who would enjoy
receiving this eNewsletter, just tell them to sign up here.
Find what you need
to live your full life!